Tuesday, February 28, 2012

As I have discussed earlier, to create a design you must plan it at first. It starts with the process of thinking thoroughly what the message of the design is, what it should say, who are the targeted people, and what do we want people to act, feel or do. Therefore, to begin with my final project for this course, I have to recapture everything that I learned in this class and link it to the Graphic Design/Visual Communication program in California State University Los Angeles. The final project is a one minute video, and for me to refine my thoughts and connect them together, I am going to make a storyboard. I will sketch the scenes out and that will help me get an idea of how the video will be. As a designer, it is always good to ask for help from others. There are connections everywhere from the students in classes to the friends designers have. Designers should explore and communicate with others because it helps them with their thought process and creative thinking.


Words of the day: Exultant: To be happy from accomplishing something.
                             Cynical: Being negative.
                             Zealous:  Excited for a goal or cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment